Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fashion Manifesto

Fashion is about having a good time. My clothes are meant to express who I am that day and that may change from day to day. Although I attempt to look chic but more importantly fashion is about self-expression, comfort, enjoyment, and art. Getting dressed should always be fun. If it isn’t fun, then there is no point in getting dressed and you might as well stay in wearing your sweats.

Fashion is about comfort. If I don’t feel comfortable in my clothes than I feel awkward all of the time. A day in uncomfortable clothes is hell. My favorite, hottest outfit is comfortable and chic at the same time. A day in this outfit makes me feel tall, confident, proud, strong, and sexy. My New Year’s Resolution is to always dress in the latter, so that I can always feel amazing.

Fashion is about being who you want to be. My style changes from day to day and that is just how I like it. It would be too boring to stay the same and not experiment. It is my teenage years and I just want to have fun. Having fun with fashion is not just about experimenting with different trends; it is also about being playful with what you have.

Although there are many people out there with amazing fashion sense. I am inspired by them but I will never copy another person. There are many people out there that have great fashion sense and many who do not. At times I may slip up and have an awful outfit day. This is forgivable, but I need to be able to laugh at my mistakes…just as I laugh at myself when I fall or trip.

Every outfit that I put on this year will have a touch of creativity and a touch of me in it. By trying new things in fashion I will become more daring in real life. Maybe I will be able to live the life I have dreamed of if I am able to dress and act like the person I sometimes think I am. I am me and dressing as I wish is only one way that I can express my individuality. 2009 will be my year.

2 comments:

Life of Brian08 said...

like Coco Chanel said,
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." In other words...Do You.

fashionista said...

nice review about fashion price
check fashionista life style

fashionista